Notice Regarding Sales of Imitation Anqing Daihatsu Diesel Engine Parts
It has been reported that a supplier has counterfeited an agency agreement with Anqing CSSC Diesel Engine Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Anqing Diesel”), and was distributing imitation parts for our licensed diesel engines as if they were genuine. We have recently exposed and suspended this illegal salesactivity.
There have been several suppliers such as this appearing, using a counterfeit agency agreement to make sales of imitation parts. The following are the details of Anqing’sparts sales policy. We would appreciate it if you could be watchful regarding this issue, and hope this information helps you to avoid imitation parts.
1. Anqing Diesel has not entered into a parts agency agreement with any supplier.
2. For ship owners and shipping companies outside of the People’s Republic of China, suppliers calling themselves an agency for Anqing Diesel are notallowed to distribute our parts.
3. For ship owners and shipping companies outside of the People’s Republic of China, in principle only the subsidiaries of Daihatsu Diesel as the licenser of Anqing Diesel and the agencies officially appointed by Daihatsu Diesel are authorized to sell and distribute maintenance parts.
4. Anqing Diesel distributes maintenance parts for our licensed engines directly to domestic ship owners and shipping companies in the People’s Republic of China.
5. Please contact the department in charge at Anqing Diesel if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
The spare parts sales section: Tel:0556-5307177 mail:email@example.com